See you on the beach for our next on-the-beach Surf Fishing Clinic. You’ll learn everything you’ll need to know about light-line surf fishing, baits, rigging, equipment and finding fish at the beach. We supply all the bait, instruction, donuts and coffee too! Class size is limited and will fill quickly. You’ll find all the details below…
1. REGISTRATIONis open when noted above. Be sure to sign up as soon as the seminars become available because space is limited (if you sign up for our free email newsletter, on bottom front page, you will be the first to be notified that registration is open). Once clinic is full you will not be able to access it in our store.
2. A donation is appreciated and includes instruction and bait. You will need rod, reel, rigging and a license. A parking fee of $15.00 will be collected at the Park gate. Anglers of all ages are welcome. All bait will be provided. Children under the age of 16 are FREE. Proceeds from each event will be donated for on-going habitat restoration, hatcheries and angler education programs.
If you are unable to provide a donation, that is fine too and you are more than welcome to attend. Please email your contact info (name, phone, name of attendees) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our list. Sorry we can’t waive the parking fee.
3. To sign up for a seminar click on the registration link above. Remember, You will only be able to register if registration is open and spots are available.
4. About one week before the event you will receive an email with time, place and tackle recommendations.
5. Check out our tackle store if you need some tackle before the seminar. Every purchase helps support this site and keeps fishthesurf going…..
6. We look forward to seeing you on the beach!
Our group will meet for about 20 minutes to cover rigging, tackle and baits. Then we’ll head down to the sand for one-on-one instruction and a chance to catch a variety of fish